Facts & Figures
A quick review
Enjoy our 112 beds in 57 rooms in alpine or lounge style.
- Lounge suites (ideal for families of up to 4 persons)
- 2 corner suites
- 5 Alps suites (ideal for families of up to 4 persons)
- 2 junior lounge suites (with a glass shower in the bedroom)
- 14 junior suites
- 20 double rooms superior, 13 of which are facing southwards, some conjoined
- 11 double rooms standard
All our rooms are nonsmoking and are appointed with hair-dryer, scales, minibar, flat screen cable TV, reading lamps beside the beds, telephone, WiFi internet and anti-allergy carpet or parquet floor. Our south side rooms have a beautiful mountain view. These rooms all have a balcony.
For larger families we offer spacious flat accommodation in our Chalchboda House, situated 80 metres from the hotel and including a flourishing infrastructure.
- 3 flats, 5½ rooms with three bedrooms each, six beds
- 3 flats, 4½ rooms with three bedrooms each, six beds
- 3 flats, 3½ rooms with two bedrooms each, four beds
- 1 flat, 3 rooms, two bedrooms
All our rooms are equipped with a fireplace (except 3 room flat), hair-dryer, scales, flat screen cable TV, telephone, WiFi internet, balcony or southward garden terrace with mountain view. Of course you can use all our hotel facilities.
Head chef Bruno Monteiro and his chefs will treat you to market-fresh meals:
- in our Grand Restaurant for excellent dinners and our breakfast buffet for our guests
- in our Restaurant 1916 with an exquisite kitchen for the high evening
- in the “Blatterstube” for Swiss- and cheese-specialities
- in Le Petit for fresh meals for small appetites (during the day)
Be spoiled in the Arvenbar by our barkeeper with his drink creations. His creations and his carefree nature are legendary. After your meal enjoy a fine rum or porto from our appealing choice of liquors.